Smile Designs from your cosmetic dental laboratory
FREE eCourse on Designing Perfect Smiles
What you will learn on our Smile Design course
In our 4 part our eCourse, which comes in email format and at no cost to you, you will discover:
1. How to plan a smile design using a tried and tested protocol
2. How to ensure your smile design cases are stress free by following our unique "SBO 10 steps to Smile Design Success"
3. How to decide which restoration to prescribe when, where and why
So whether you chose to use conventional feldspatic veneers or i-esthetic, e.max or zirconia crowns, enrolling on our eCourse will significantly assist you in providing the best results for your patients.... all at no cost to you.
SBO Dental Laboratory Cosmetic Smile Design Package
In a moment we will tell you about our smile design protocol, but before we do that the questions needs to be asked "In what ways does your current laboratory let you down with smile designs?"
Lack of understanding?
Lack of attention to detail?
As you read through this section now, notice how relaxing it becomes finding out that we do understand how smile designs should be done and presented.
All our Smile Designs are returned with 3 models:
- A pre-op... where the patient is now
- A diagnostic wax up... where the patient wants to be
- An ideal preparation model... how to get there
- Removes uncertainty for the patient
- Removes uncertainty for YOU
- Helps you retain as much tooth structure as possible
- Helps you prepare exactly where required
- Helps reduce your stress levels as we know the end point before we begin
- Provides the patient with prototypes that will exactly match their final veneers
- Gives the patient an opportunity to comment on the final shape before they are fitted
- Helps to reassure the patient and give them confidence in you
This all comes as a single package price, no extras, no having to work out each element cost and add them all together. Just one simple price for the complete package, no mater how many veneers you have waxed up (unles you have <6 when we will charge propotionately less).
After reading this page and when you are ready now to call Keith on 01707 663293 to discuss sending your first Cosmetic Smile Design case
"You really know about smile designs" - Dr Steve Sharma
'Precision meets art' is not just a strap line for us, it means something! The following case shows how our precise attention to detail at each stage saves you time and how our artistic skills help create a happy patient with reduced stresses for everyone involved.
Before - enamel erosion and inverted smile line
After - rather 'white' but the patient happy, directly after fit, so gum needs time to settle
1st model showing a case before diagnostics. A very overcrowded arch. Lines indicating where tooth lengthening will be required.
2nd model showing diagnostic wax up. The upper right central incisor was removed. A zirconia bridge was eventually made from upper right lateral to the upper left central. Zirconia crowns were made on the upper right canine and upper left lateral and canine.
Without diagnostics it would have been very difficult to visualise what could have be achieved.